Develop your career with a company
as ambitious as you are
We want to attract people who believe in our values, who are passionate about what we do and want to be part of
our exciting future as a leading print and packaging company.
Interested, then contact us by submitting a speculative CV.
We will hold your CV for 12 months and will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
Apprenticeships – we are also always on the lookout for talented young people to join our team.
If you fit the bill, please contact Ben Townsend at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no current vacancies at this time
Business Development Manager / Sales Development Representative
Salary: Competitive + Benefits (Car, Open Ended Commission)
Location: Hybrid &Remote (Monthly office visits in Huddersfield)
Territory: Midlands and North
Overview: Seeking a skilled business development professional to drive new client acquisition in the carton industry. You will excel at cold introductions, consultative selling and maintaining client relationships, with a focus on closing new business. Join our dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
To Apply: Please email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Your information will not be shared without your permission.
- Generate leads from scratch
- Develop and map your market territory
- Convert cold introductions into new business meetings
- Attend client meetings regularly
- Sell a diverse range of printed cartonboard packaging solutions
- Provide consulting on structural engineering and print specifications
- Liaise with estimating and submit quotes
- Follow up on leads and opportunities
- Close new business deals
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Maintain regular contact with clients via phone and face-to-face meetings
- Report to the Sales Director
- Proficiency in the full sales cycle with consistent activity
- Strong cold calling, consultative selling and closing skills
- Experience in selling printed packaging or related print media
- Preferably, knowledge of the cartonboard industry
- Experience in B2B account management
- Self-disciplined, shrewd and tenacious
- Field sales experience
- Full driving license
- Strong IT skills and adaptability to new software and systems
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Professional and confident communicator
- Willingness to assist in various tasks outside of regular duties